- Job Search
- Corporate Tax - Director or Partner - Big 4
£100,000 - 150,000
Corporate Tax - Director or Partner - Big 4
A senior corporate tax lawyer is offered the opportunity to secure a position within the London offices of a Big 4 accountancy practice. As a corporate tax senior lawyer in the team, you'll have access to a excellent quality of work advising corporate clients.
· The team provides direct advice to clients on matters relating to general tax liabilities and group structures, in addition to supporting the firm's busy corporate, real estate and banking teams.
· To work as a corporate tax solicitor in a highly regarded Legal 500 ranked team.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· 6+ years' PQE at leading City or large regional law firm.
· Strong academic record.
· Excellent technical knowledge of corporate tax matters.
· Desire to work for a market leading legal practice.
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to be recognised as a key team member within a non-hierarchical environment.
· Clear career progression opportunities.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018