- Job Search
- Business Crime Lawyer
Business Crime Lawyer
One of the leading Business Crime and Civil Fraud firms in the City is seeking a lawyer who has experience in white collar crime fraud and investigations, specifically relating to the FCA. They are seeking application from solicitors or barristers with 3 to 7 years' PQE.
- The firm's Business Crime department acts for individuals and corporate clients, advising on serious fraud, corruption, private prosecutions, internal investigations, FCA regulatory issues (civil and criminal) and economic sanctions.
- Clients include global financial institutions, hedge funds and multi-national corporate entities, as well as senior executives and individuals. Many cases relate to complex financial transactions and involve multiple investigations and/or concurrent litigation across jurisdictions.
-Either a qualified Solicitor or Barrister with experience of FCA investigations
- Ideally you should have a minimum of 3 years' PQE from a leading Chambers or law firm within London
- A highly competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package
- An opportunity to work with a very well regarded team, with good quality work
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018