- Job Search
- Insurance Coverage NQ
Insurance & Crime Coverage Solicitor
Our client is a leading law firm whose financial & political risks team is ranked in the top tier in London, by both Legal 500 and Chambers, for high value coverage disputes work, with a number of team members being recognised leaders in this area of work.
- Here you will defend complex professional indemnity claims against Directors & Officers, insurance brokers, clubs and unincorporated associations, schools and universities
- You will assist senior associate/legal director on more complex and high value claims
- Additional responsibilities will involve supporting marketing and business development activity within the team
-The team are keen to receive applications from qualified solicitors that have handle complex defendant professional indemnity claims and have experience advising on policy coverage
- If you are a NQ that has completed a seat in professional indemnity or commercial insurance, you are encouraged to apply
- You must have a strong litigation bias in your current role
- It is essential you have a strong academic record
- Long-term there are excellent opportunities for progression as well as working closely with the partner with business development activities
If you are interested in this professional indemnity solicitor role in London, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018