- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Lawyer - Top 50 UK Practice - Bristol
BCL Legal are delighted to be assisting a highly prestigious law firm in Bristol, seeking to recruit a 2+PQE construction lawyer.
This construction and engineering team are ranked as a national leader by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners; this is an excellent opportunity for a construction lawyer to take on an existing case load of highly complex, highly valuable and highly interesting work.
* Regeneration & commercial development.
* Transport infrastructure projects including road, rail, airports and ports
* Construction procurement contracts.
* Energy including nuclear, renewable and energy storage.
This role will focus on non-contentious work but there will be an opportunity to undertake contentious matters should you wish.
* Strong academic background.
* Experience in NEC and FIDIC.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* 5+ PQE in Construction. Commercial lawyers with an interest and some experience in construction work should also apply.
On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to join a leading UK practice at their headquarters in Bristol.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018