- Job Search
- Business & Commercial Delivery Lead - Litigation
Head of Legal Services - Commercial Delivery
An excellent role has arisen with a ABS who form part of a large PLC, who are seeking a senior litigation lawyer to undertake a commercial delivery and development role.
This role can be based in either Bristol or Croydon.
- You will be confident delivering and implementing commercial and customer focused strategies, supported by streamline operations
- You will be the primary lead for the development, coordination and delivery of customer experience strategies
- You will spear head all business improvement and change activity
- Expected to own the execution of commercial strategy alongside a company growth plan to increase customer volumes
- Supporting the Managing Director with the development products and raising the profile of the business
- Managing commercial contracts and responsible for ensuring service levels are attained and operational and commercial performance is optimised
- Managing P&Ls - driving cost efficiency
- Leading and developing the business and customer experience strategies
- An inspirational people focused leader, solidly contributing to the senior leadership team
- You will have experience of working within a relevant legal services environment (essential)
- You will be able to provide an in depth insight to and knowledge of the industry and market
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record within people leadership alongside excellent financial acumen
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in delivering strategic change
- You will have product development experience
- You will be a collaborative, outcome driven individual who is used to working in a fast paced environment
- You will ideally have experience of managing supplier relationships
- Market leading salary up to £90,000
- 9% pension (adjustable) and strong holiday allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Host of additional discounts and perks
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018