- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
NQ Construction Solicitor
An NQ construction solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position within the Bristol offices a top 70 UK law firm. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a NQ construction solicitor to develop their skills in Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team.
* To advise clients on a range on non-contentious construction law matters.
* Working with businesses, contractors and sub-contractors on construction relating to the energy, property and retail industries.
* To play a key role on progressing files as a member of a hard working and collegiate team.
* To be part of an innovative and forward thinking law firm whose Bristol office is growing rapidly and whose sector focussed approach is winning a steady stream of new clients.
* Recently or soon to qualify solicitor.
* Good academic record.
* Training seat in construction (contentious or non-contentious) or commercial law.
* Committed to developing a career in construction law.
* Committed to living and working in Bristol.
* Excellent starting salary above regional norms.
* Fully comprehensive benefits package.
* The opportunity to work for a firm whose Partners are fully committed to training and development.
If you are an recently or soon to qualify solicitor who is looking to grow their career in an exciting innovative law firm, then this position could suit. To be considered for the position of NQ Construction Solicitor please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018