- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Banking & Finance Principal Associate
BCL Legal are delighted to be working with a Top 20 UK Firm, who are looking to appoint a 6+ PQE banking and finance litigation solicitor to join their Tier 1 ranked team in Cardiff.
- This role is ideally suited to 6-10 PQE solicitor, however more or less experienced candidates are also welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be able to display experience in handling complex litigation cases
- Ideally you will have worked for banking and financial services clients, training gained with a reputable national practice, a strong academic background and an enthusiasm for this type of work.
- This team of financial services litigation lawyers are working with FTSE banks, insurers and mortgage lenders throughout the UK on a broad range of contentious matters.
- The successful solicitor joining this team will undertake work including advising on contentious lending and recovery issues and more general litigation work alongside more senior/junior solicitors in the team.
- You should have experience of supervising junior members of the team.
- On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to join a leading national practice in Cardiff.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018