- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Contentious Probate
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Contentious Probate
A well regarded regional firm are looking to appoint a recently qualified to five year PQE commercial litigation or contentious probate solicitor to join their Salisbury offices.
· The team are seeking a contentious probate and trust specialist.
· The team advises charities, individuals and professionals and are one of the most highly ranked teams in the UK.
· Qualified Solicitor that is newly qualified to five years' PQE;
· Experience in a regional or national firm;
· A Srong litigation background;
· Some contentious Trusts or Probate experience.
· Be willing to undertake the ACTAPS Course.
· An extremely competitive salary and benefits package;
· An excellent work environment with good quality work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018