- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor.
BCL Legal are assisting a Tier 1 /Bank 1 ranked Top 50 UK Law Firm who are seeking to recruit a 4-5 years+ PQE Commercial Litigation Solicitor, their Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate or mid-level Solicitor to join a nationally recognised team working on a broad and reputable caseload.
- You will manage your own caseload working with major clients on a varied caseload of banking litigation matters which include; breach of duty/fraud and contracts.
- Provide high standard commercial legal advice on contentious disputes and claims.
- Assist some of the more senior solicitors/partners on larger caseloads when required.
- A 4-5 years'+ PQE Solicitor with experience gained within a leading law firm.
- Candidates would ideally have at least one training seat gained with a reputable national practice in banking, commercial or financial services litigation.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical understanding with contentious commercial matters.
- Strong written, verbal and organisation skills and deal with clients confidentially on a day to day basis.
What's on offer?
- An excellent salary and benefits package.
- To work within a Top 50 UK law firm, offering continual training throughout your career.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Vin on 0121 236 2623.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018