- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a Top 50 UK Firm who are seeking a one to five years' PQE property litigation solicitor who seeks to develop their career with a major national practice in their Bristol offices.
· The firm's solicitors have the opportunity to work for a range of of household name clients on interesting matters, they benefit from a collegiate working environment which actively promotes work/ life balance.
· The firm boast an award winning training and development programme that offers bespoke progression for all the firm's employees.
· Applications are sought from recent qualified solicitors who have exposure to commercial property litigation during their training contract.
· This will have included exposure to 54' Act matters as well as more complex disputes.
· The firm are happy to consider candidates who have gained their experience as part of a more general litigation caseload.
· An excellent salary package
· Fantastic quality work and excellent training and supervision
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018