- Job Search
- Financial Services Professional Support Lawyer
Professional Support Lawyer
A professional support lawyer is offered the opportunity to join the financial services group at this outstanding national practice, ranked as one of the UK's top 50 law firms. Ideally you will have litigation experience.
This is a non fee earning role, ideally suited to candidates at five years post qualified experience or more. The professional support lawyer joining this team will have a range of responsibilities, including:
* Administration, monitoring, updating and maintaining the precedent system.
* Drafting and sourcing precedents as required.
* Reviewing precedents.
* Planning, developing and delivering training across the real estate group.
* Monitoring legal developments as well as commercial and industry developments, particularly in relation to clients.
* Risk management and business development.
This position could be taken on a full or part-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional support lawyer or an experienced fee earner seeking a change of pace. On offer is a fantastic salary & benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018