Document review work
Working as a document review lawyer
Usually performed by lawyers and paralegals with extensive and specific litigation experience, document review is great way to get ‘a foot in the door’ at some of the world’s most prestigious firms, including many US, Magic and Silver Circle firms, and smaller boutique practices.
A busy strand of BCL’s recruitment services (with ‘high end’ London firms in particular), document review work is lucrative.
- Litigation experience (including paralegal)
- Registered to work in the UK
- Able to commence work at short notice
Sometimes experience of working in several jurisdictions is essential, and bi- or multi-lingual skills can be a real advantage.
- Complete the BCL Legal registration form
- Attend a face-to-face interview at our London office
- Provide two references
- Prove your eligibility to work in the UK
- Show relevant qualification certification
Interested? Register today
Please call 0845 241 0933 or fill in our contact form.