£95,000 - 110,000
31st January 2024
Competition Associate - 1-3 PQE
Legal 500 International firm | London office | £95,000 - £110,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to leading international law firm, looking to strengthen their Competition offering with the addition of a talented associate with between one and three years' experience.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Competition law, specialising in commercial and competition disputes, and ranked in the Legal 500 for their competition offering.
· You will be joining a highly specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Competition Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on matters relating to investigations, regulatory and contentious matter, in addition to FDI work, and merger control.
· You will be also be handling cases relating to cartel investigations, pricing issues, and vertical agreements.
· Depending on experience, you may be expected to deal with a broad range of both contentious and advisory issues.
· Applications are sought from talented Associates with at least one years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of competition litigation law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· You will have a strong understanding of English Civil Procedure Rules, and be comfortable dealing with the CMA regarding investigations, and merger control.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's most specialised law firms.
· Salary package of £95,000 - £110,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Competition Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.