6th February 2024
Intellectual Property & Litigation Associate - NQ - 4 PQE
Top 70 national firm| London | £60,000 - £80,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading national law firm, based in central London, looking to strengthen their intellectual property and disputes offering with the addition of a talented solicitor from newly qualified, up to four years' post qualification experience.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Intellectual Property law, specialising in contentious copyright, patents, infringement, trademarks, registration, as well as non-contentious intellectual property.
· You will be joining a specialised team, who handle a broad range of litigious intellectual property matters across a range of sectors, and industries.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Intellectual Property Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients, across a variety of sectors.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious and advisory matters, relating to contentious copyright, trademark and design rights, as well as IP assignments/licences, and filing trademark applications.
· You will also be dealing with both High Court and IPEC litigation.
· Experience of trademark oppositions and cancellations.
· Applications are sought from talented newly qualified associates with up to four years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of intellectual property law, ideally from a Top 200 background/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the UK's most specialised law firms.
· Salary package of £60,000 - £80,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Intellectual Property Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.