- Job Search
- Corporate Restructuring Solicitor
29th January 2024
Corporate Restructuring Solicitor 4+ PQE - national law firm - Birmingham
This major national firm with a great reputation for its positive working culture, its good quality work and the ambitious mindset of its lawyers, is looking for a mid level restructuring solicitor to help grow the offering out of Birmingham.
More on the opportunity
- Work alongside an ambitious team which is supportive and easy to work with
- Further develop your skills across the full spectrum of restructuring work, with an emphasis on non-contentious transactional and advisory work, acting on behalf of banks, asset based lenders and insolvency practitioners
- Also work direct with company directors and businesses experiencing financial difficulties, providing bespoke and innovative solutions under time-sensitive conditions
- Work with the national team on large-scale, high profile matters
- Gain exposure to some insolvency litigation matters, acting for insolvency practitioners and creditors
- Get involved in business development and marketing events
- Become a key player in the team as it grows into an integral part of the wider national insolvency and restructuring group
- With a clear, planned growth strategy in place, this opportunity comes with guaranteed career progression as you further develop your experience
- You will be a bright and ambitious mid level lawyer with a broad range of legal knowledge, as restructuring and insolvency touches on so many different areas of law
- You will have gained a solid grounding in corporate restructuring work within a recognised commercial practice or in-house
- 4 years' PQE and be looking for the right opportunity to move your career forward
- You will be looking to join an entrepreneurial meritocracy and a firm with a friendly and down to earth working environment
If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch. To apply, please forward a copy of your current CV so that we can arrange a call to discuss.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like