- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate or Senior Associate
8th February 2024
Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate -Manchester or Liverpool
A really exciting opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join a leading real estate team in their office in Manchester or Liverpool city centre. This role will appeal to anyone who wants to retain a better work/life balance without sacrificing quality and profile of work
· Real Estate Associate or Senior Associate
· Working alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners in Manchester & Liverpool and part of a wider real estate team.
· You will be joining the investment and property management team in Manchester/Liverpool, which covers a wide range of work (including work for developer clients) You will managing a caseload of purchases/ sales & tenancy and asset management.
· Real estate team with an excellent reputation across the North West.
· They are keen to hear from candidates at the associate and the senior associate level, due to work available they can tailor the distribution of work accordingly.
· Enviable client list- including household names.
· Excellent ongoing training & development
· Grown up culture - very much a meritocracy
· Good work/life balance - opportunity to join an award winning firm
· Hybrid working policy
· Collegiate environment
· The team has an excellent reputation locally and across the North West- it's an exciting time to join the firm as they are looking to grow.
· Excellent existing client base
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Qualified real estate solicitor - Associate or Senior Associate Level with investment & asset management experience
· Desire to network
· Enjoys working as part of a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like