- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Exec/CLC
5th February 2024
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / CILEx / Licensed Conveyancer - West Midlands
Full Time & Permanent
Salary - DOE
Fully office based role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor to join a West Midlands law firm with real progression potential at their high street offices in Brierley Hill.
This position is ideal for a self-motivated technically strong Conveyancing Solicitor who is seeking to escape from the big corporate environment back to the High Street where service to the client comes first.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, confident, and technically strong in handling all aspect of conveyancing, in a fast-paced environment. Have excellent communication skills and pay particular attention to detail.
This position has designated secretarial support.
The firm has a steady stream of new work however the ideal candidate should have the necessary networking skills to develop relationships moving forward.
- Negotiate and prepare legal documents related to property transactions
- Conduct title searches and review property records
- Coordinate with clients, real estate agents, and other parties involved in the conveyancing process
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Facilitate the transfer of property ownership
- Provide advice and guidance to clients regarding conveyancing matters
- Previous experience as a Conveyancer or in a similar role is preferred
- Strong knowledge of property law and conveyancing processes
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and stakeholders
- Proficiency in using conveyancing software and other relevant tools
If this role is of interest, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like