- Job Search
- Corporate PSL
6th February 2024
Corporate Professional Support Lawyer - Leeds
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading national firm who are looking for a Corporate Professional Support Lawyer to join their team, based in their Leeds office. This role presents an excellent opportunity to play an integral part in supporting a highly-regarded team and major clients through changes taking place in the corporate space, whilst moving away from traditional fee-earning. This will be a full-time position, however there will be flexibility around how this is delivered
This is a major UK firm with a strong reputation in the market. The firm has won a number of awards, to include raking in the Sunday Times' '100 Best Companies to work For' consistently for the last 20 years. The national Corporate practice is highly regarded for the quality and quantity of deals they have advised on.
Working closely with the existing corporate PSL and lawyers across the firm, you will provide technical legal support to the corporate teams and clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills and experience as a corporate lawyer in a non fee-earning role.
Key responsibilities include:
· Collaborating with the existing corporate PSL and other PSLs, Knowledge, Learning & Development and other key stakeholders.
· Creating, updating and maintaining corporate precedents as well as other materials and know-how.
· Researching legal topics and writing internal and external briefings and articles.
· Advising and assisting the corporate teams with technical legal queries.
· Organising and presenting legal updates and training sessions both internally and externally.
· Working alongside corporate lawyers to produce materials to be used with clients in pitches and tenders, in business development and with client care responsibilities.
· Undertaking original research to identify trends and themes in the market
· Researching developments in law, policy, and technology relevant to the corporate practice area and clients.
· Producing new or enhanced services based on research and understanding of our clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
· Experience gained within an established corporate practice.
· You will have a great understanding and interest in technical legal and commercial issues, as well as market trends for corporate lawyers and their clients.
· Experience in researching and developing content and confident in communicating via several channels including written, video, virtual and at live events.
· Exceptional writing skills and the ability to create clear, concise and engaging written materials.
· Strong IT skills and enthusiastic about developing understanding of AI and other new technologies.
· A strong commercial acumen.
The firm are offering highly competitive salary for this role as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a major UK law firm renowned for its outstanding service to national and international clients, for its collaborative culture and for its deep sector expertise. If you would like to hear more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like