- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
9th February 2024
Junior Residential Conveyancer - Manchester
This traditional full service law firm based in the heart of Manchester city centre is recruiting a conveyancer to join its well established residential property team. The firm has a clear vision and approach to service delivery and believe in putting clients interests at the forefront of what it does. The residential conveyancing team is well established and has a strong reputation for offering specialist and expert advice.
· You will be dealing with a caseload of Residential Conveyancing transactions from inception to completion including sales, purchases, re-mortgages and freehold titles (leasehold and unregistered titles) where appropriate
· You will have previous residential conveyancing experience either handling your own caseload or assisting a fee earner
· Excellent IT, telephone and interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure are essential
· Competitive salary
· Traditional full service law firm
· Hybrid working
· City centre location
· Supportive and friendly working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like