- Job Search
- Restructuring Associate
Restructuring Associate - Manchester
One of the leading restructuring teams in Manchester has been going from strength to strength over the last few years and is very visible in the local and national marketplace.
You will get to be part of a "nice team" working with internationally renowned partners. The work quality is excellent and very varied.
More on the firm and the team
- Offer the full range of non-contentious restructuring and insolvency matters
- A friendly collegiate place to work, where having a life outside work is actively encouraged
- Well liked in the Manchester legal community
- Regularly attracts top tier lawyers who are drawn to the quality of work and better work life balance
- The firm has a very low turnover of staff
The Restructuring Associate role
- Dealing with the full remit of non contentious transactional insolvency and restructuring work
- The team advises lenders, insolvency practitioners and corporate clients on all aspects of debt and equity restructuring
- Advice to administrators including on trading issues and delivery of disposals of businesses and assets
- Debt and asset recovery, Insolvency and Company Act offences, regulatory advice, refinancing and general security advice
- Work closely with Partners providing national support on project work
- Advice across the real estate, pensions, retail, professional services, energy, infrastructure, construction and further education sectors
Who are they looking for?
- Ideally 3-5 PQE solicitor
- Experience working in restructuring and insolvency work gained with a recognised commercial practice or in-house
- Someone who likes to work as part of a team in a collaborative style
What's on offer?
- A really strong salary and benefits package
- A cohesive team that gets on well together, and works well together to achieve their aims
- A fully grown up approach to flexible working
- An entrepreneurial approach to business where everyone's contribution is recognised
If this Restructuring Associate role is of interest, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like