- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel (Remote)
You will join a globally renowned name which partners with household name brands across a variety of sectors. This business is the top player in its market, and you will be joining a supportive, well-respected in-house legal team.
In addition to an attractive package, this role offers varied & interesting work, opportunities for development & progression, and fully remote working (with one day a month as an in-person team building day).
You will be working alongside a highly supportive Head of Legal, who will give you the tools & investment to develop your skills and progress your career.
Advising on a broad range of commercial agreements, you will be a highly valued and vital part of the business and you can expect to be seen as a true commercial partner.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a broad spread of interesting & complex work, and also develop your commercial awareness - with the freedom to make decisions, not just provide advice.
· As a guide, this role would suit a Commercial Contracts Lawyer between 4 - 7 years PQE
· Experience in the logistics/transport sector is advantageous but not essential
· Comfortable drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts
· Have a high level of commercial awareness and be happy to be involved in negotiations from a commercial standpoint
What's on offer?
Salary: £75 - 80k, depending on experience
Bonus: up to 20%
Benefits: generous car & fuel allowance, 25 days annual leave, enhanced pension, private healthcare, etc.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential chat.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like