- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor- Newton-le-Willows- 3 PQE+
Excellent new opportunity for an experienced private client solicitor to join an established & highly regarded firm in the North west.
- Looking to recruit a private client solicitor to work alongside the head of private client
- The head of department is experienced in dealing with high-net-worth individuals with complex affairs as well as those with mental health capacity concerns or family issues.
- The team advise on a wide range of private client matters including: Wills, LPAs, Probate, Administration of Estates and Court of Protection matters.
- You will be an integral part of the team so you will be exposed to a wide range of work & have the opportunity to develop your skillset and progress.
- Hybrid working policy- 2 days in the office/ 3 from home.
- Supportive & friendly team.
- Excellent training & progression opportunities.
-Undertaking a caseload of Wills, LPAs, Probate, Administration of Estates and Court of Protection matters.
-Running your own caseload & working closely with the head of department
- Supervision of trainee solicitors and/or paralegals would be advantageous
-3 PQE+ private client solicitor
- Experienced in wills, LPAs, Probate, Administration of estates
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit the BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like