- Job Search
- Housing Disrepair Fee Earner
Housing Disrepair Solicitor/Fee Earner - Bolton (re-train opportunity)
My client is an established Consumer Law firm based in Bolton. Due to recent expansion, they are looking to add a number of Housing Disrepair fee earners/Solicitors to their busy team.
Previous experience in this area is preferred but they are also open to retraining candidates from a litigation background.
You will be joining a well regarded firm who can offer good quality work and excellent training.
- Dealing with disrepair claims including responding to claim letters, organising disclosure and advising on liability
- Anti - social behaviour and other breach of tenancy injunctions
- Applying for access injunctions
- General housing management advice on tenancy issues
- Supporting the day to day work of the partners/the wider team
- General admin
- Experience of housing disrepair work is desirable but not essential (candidates from a litigation background will also be considered)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding client care skills and an understanding of the requirement to meet internal/ external client demands
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work to ensure excellent service delivery in a calm and professional manner
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working once competent
- Benefits package
- Easy to access location with train station and parking nearby
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like