- Job Search
- Housing Disrepair Fee Earner
5th February 2024
Housing Disrepair Solicitor/Fee Earner - South Manchester
My client is an established Consumer Law firm based in South Manchester. Due to recent expansion and new Housing Disrepair instructions the firm are looking to establish and grow a Housing Disrepair team.
*Experience dealing with Housing Disrepair files is a MUST.
- Dealing with disrepair claims including responding to claim letters, organising disclosure and advising on liability
- Anti - social behaviour and other breach of tenancy injunctions
- Applying for access injunctions
- General housing management advice on tenancy issues
- Supporting the day to day work of the partners/the wider team
- General admin
- Experience handling housing disrepair cases is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding client care skills and an understanding of the requirement to meet internal/ external client demands
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work to ensure excellent service delivery in a calm and professional manner
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
This is an excellent opportunity for a Housing Disrepair Fee Earner/Solicitor to join a growing firm and help establish and develop their Housing team.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like