Movers & Shakers: Northern Ireland
- Shoosmiths has announced the appointment of corporate lawyer Andrew Jennings as a partner in its Belfast office.
- Cleaver Fulton Rankin has promoted director, Jeanette Donohoe to head of dispute resolution.
- Cleaver Fulton Rankin has appointed Suzanne Keenan as a director in the employment team.
- MKB Law has made three senior promotions. Residential property specialist Emma Smyth, family law solicitor Aine Toner, and corporate and commercial property specialist Lynsey Henderson have now become associate directors.
- O’Reilly Stewart Solicitors has recruited solicitors Helen Winter and Thomas Greenaway.