Movers & Shakers: North West
- Eversheds Sutherland has appointed Zia Ullah as head of the corporate crime and investigations group based in the Manchester office.
- Rachel Atherton has joined the commercial team at Napthens as a senior associate solicitor.
- Robert Donlan, a senior associate in the personal injury department at Stephensons, has achieved fellowship status from the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx).
- Birchall Blackburn has welcomed two specialists to the personal injury team. Antonia Riley joins as a serious & catastrophic injury solicitor, whilst Mahima Mahzabin has joined as a personal injury paralegal.
- Almas Patankar has qualified into the tax, trusts and estates department at Chafes Hague Lambert.
- The Manchester office of Clarke Willmott has appointed Paul Davies as a partner and head of its private capital team.
- SAS Daniels has relocated its Chester office from White Friars to Vicar’s Lane.
- Weightmans has appointed employment law specialist Ian Pace as associate in the healthcare team.
- The Manchester office of Leigh Day has appointed Rebecca Ridgeon as a solicitor in its clinical negligence team.
- Hudgell Solicitors has opened an office in Manchester which will be run by senior solicitor and head of travel litigation Paul McClorry.
- Aaron & Partners has appointed Gavin Ball to lead its internal quality and compliance division.
- Nicola Dickinson has been appointed to the board of Thorneycroft Solicitors as director of volume legal services and legal operations.
- Napthens has appointed solicitor Chris Crawley as a member of the commercial property team.