Movers & Shakers: South East
- Osborne Clarke has expanded its corporate team with the arrival of two technology and life sciences focused venture capital partners. Rob Hayes and Justin Starling join the firm’s Thames Valley office in Reading, along with associate director Elizabeth Yell, senior associate Chris Voelker, associate Magnus Williams and paralegal Fern Tawera.
- DMH Stallard has announced that Oliver Jackson is joining as a partner in the firm’s dispute resolution team
- Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP has announced that Keeley Miller has qualified as a notary public
- Family law firm Rayden Solicitors has opened a new office in Bishop’s Stortford. Senior partner Katherine Rayden will head up the office alongside recent senior hires, legal director Rosalind Fitzgerald and senior associate Marc Etherington.
- Marsha Marriner, director in the Canterbury office of Whitehead Monckton, has taken on the role of head of property
- Moorcrofts has welcomed Fionnuala Woods to the firm as a solicitor in the commercial property team
- PDT Solicitors has promoted Chehraz Fox, real estate team, to senior associate
- Ellisons Solicitors has appointed Pauline Hodgson as a senior associate solicitor in the property team
- Birketts has welcomed Bradley Powell as an associate in the leasehold enfranchisement practice
- Battens Solicitors has appointed Samantha Pattle as a senior associate in the residential property department based in Sherborne
- Gardner Leader has appointed Trevor Hall as finance director
- Gardner Leader has welcomed three newly qualified solicitors to the team: Bethany Giles qualifies into the inheritance protection team, Javeria Tahir joins the commercial property team and Madia Aslam joins the family team
- Churchers has welcomed solicitor Lynn Perry to its Cowes office residential property team
- Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP has announced that James Bird, private client solicitor, is now an associate member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
- Cripps Pemberton Greenish has elected head of real estate, Mike Scott, as its new senior partner with effect from 1 May 2021
- Thompson Smith & Puxon has announced the promotion of Sarah White to senior associate in the wills and estates team.