Movers & Shakers: South West
- Ashfords has promoted James Heath to partner in the real estate team in Plymouth
- Willans has announced the promotion of Adam Hale, agricultural law specialist, to partner
- Auxillias, a new specialist legal and compliance firm for the consumer, asset & motor finance sectors providing advisory, consultancy, regulatory and training support, has been launched by Jo Davis and
- Ashfords has expanded its real estate team in Plymouth with the appointment of associate Lola Skuse
- Willans has promoted three members of the team to associate level. Wills, trusts & probate specialists Miranda Hawkes and Tom O’Riordan both become associates, as does residential property lawyer Mary Young.
- Lodders has promoted employment law specialist Faye Reynolds to senior associate
- WSP Solicitors has announced three internal promotions in the residential property conveyancing and private client teams: Lucy McCallum, Kirstie Carr and Robert Selwood
- Veale Wasbrough Vizards (VWV) has welcomed James Shepherd as regional relationship manager
- Michelmores has welcomed employment lawyer Kate Gardner as a partner in the firm’s Exeter office
- Ashfords has appointed Robin de Wreede as a partner in the real estate team based in the Exeter office
- Private client solicitor, Adam Scott has joined Trethowans as a partner
- Ashfords has made a number of senior appointments: Ellie Jack (solicitor, banking & finance team), Hayley Marles (associate, employment team), Lola Skuse (associate, real estate team), Philip Mogridge (consultant, residential property team)
- Dunn & Baker Solicitors has appointed Jasmine Milton as a licensed conveyancer in the residential property team based in Exeter
- Frettens has appointed Anne Albritton as an associate in the lease extension and enfranchisement team and Hannah Faith has joined the team as a paralegal
- Awdry Bailey & Douglas has welcomed Rosanne Pitta-Browning and Gary Robson-Hemmings as new solicitors in the commercial property department.
- Coles Miller Solicitors has welcomed newly-qualified solicitor Carla Jordan on the successful completion of her training contract to the personal injury team
- Trowers & Hamlins has appointed Chris Rundle as head of office in Exeter
- Wards Solicitors has opened a new office in Thornbury
- Stowe Family Law LLP has promoted Jemma Slavin to regional director for the Midlands and South West
- Thomas Harrigan has completed his training at Lester Aldridge and qualified as a solicitor in March 2021. He joins the firm’s litigation & recoveries team.
- Capsticks has made a number of recent appointments in its housing team. Josie Williams has joined the housing and regeneration team as a senior solicitor. Simone Reddington joined the firm’s Winchester office in February 2021.